NEWS RELEASE: Stark Industries

CEO Anthony Edward Stark has made the decision, effective immediately, that all current projects, production, and manpower at Stark Industries be re-applied to the pinball division. All employees currently tasked with marketing or advertising are now tasked with backglass and cabinet art development. All employees currently tasked with weapons development are now tasked with creating new multiballs. All employees, including janitors, are still required to continue their martial arts and general ninja training. In the long run, these decisions will lead to continued prosperity and a better future at Stark Industries and for all of mankind.

All questions regarding these changes can be directed to Obadiah Stane (TheBigIron [at] Mong3r dot com)

Let us know what you want to see next! Leave a comment.

1. tomdotcom
    February 9, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Wow awesome save at 8:35!!

2. tomdotcom
    February 9, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Make that 2 death saves, great vid, and great skills as always, thanks for posting.

3. February 9, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Yeah, those death saves were CRAZY. It’s great to get run downs on the newer Stern games, as I tend to see these more often “out in the wild.” Thanks again for taking the time to make these videos. Each one is like taking a class in pinball!

4. Chris Pierce
    February 10, 2011 at 4:54 am

That was fun. Thanks

5. February 10, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Thanks for the comment on the Drop Target blog, Bowen! We’d love to send you a copy of DTZ #1 – just email me a snail mail address and I’ll put one in the mail for you: alec@alec-longstreth.com

6. CDS
    February 10, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Must be something wrong with my computer or something…now when I try to watch your videos, they just look like pictures with no play button or anything…

1. admin
      February 10, 2011 at 2:34 pm

You’ll need the Adobe Flash Player, and you’ll likely need Javascript turned on, or allowed for tiltwarning.com and vimeo.com, if you’re using NoScript. You might also see if you can see the videos directly on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/19536417

7. Kevin
    February 10, 2011 at 4:29 pm

An Indiana Jones the pinball adventure (Williams) tutorial would be great. Damn it’s hard for me to hit that mode start target.

8. HOW
    February 11, 2011 at 1:24 am

I have one near me…..and they have DOUBLE $$$ on tomorrow!
    Gonna watch this on the iPhone later and give it a goo go (PS. Great these play on the iPhone 😀 ) Andy

9. SgtSmackaho
    February 12, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I would love to see an AFM video as I am looking to purchase one, and have spent COUNTLESS $$ playing them in the wild!
    Keep up the good work!

10. Mish
    February 17, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I was just happy to see a “Lazarus Ball” caught on film, but then Bowen has to go and throw a couple of death saves in for good measure! BEK keeps the pimp hand strong!

11. Robert
    December 27, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Stark Industries was founded by Howard Stark as a technology company. After his death, his son Tony – aka Iron Man – took over the company. http://bit.ly/1ilkFsY