The current player list for Pinburgh, March 30-April 1, is listed below. The current list shot from 95-119 in just a few short weeks, and 10 of the past 17 players are new to Pinburgh. Welcome to all of you new players! Everyone should be preparing for a very big tournament!

If you’re not on the list yet, sign up here!

1. PAW
    December 20, 2011 at 10:03 am

Hey, just wondering, but how does this number compare to this point last year?

December 20, 2011 at 10:12 am

It’s ahead by a decent chunk. We’re expecting this one to be bigger.

3. PAW
    December 20, 2011 at 11:10 am

That’s what I thought/was hoping, just didn’t know seems like it’s creeping up fast. Can’t wait.

4. December 20, 2011 at 11:20 am

Compared to this point last year there are more than TWICE as many players registered, and it was only about a month or so in advance of Pinburgh 2011 that we got our 100th player (the final total was 174).

I’m excited. Several people have asked me about the cap on the number of players the tournament can accommodate. There is no cap.

We hope you’ll join in! It’s a good time.

5. PAW
    December 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Hooray!!! That is great news. Gotta love this pinball revival, seems like its making a comeback everywhere. I love it!

6. Sanjay Shah
    January 13, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Always love to see updates to the list. Maybe there could be a separate link on the Pinburgh site where updates are made as new players join? I know I’d be checking it frequently every day….

Also, thank you for the new videos site! Who plays most of the gameplay videos? MHS?

January 13, 2012 at 12:53 pm

We’re going to try to get updates more frequently as players join now that Pinburgh is getting closer. Most of the gameplay videos are me attempting to learn the games on the spot. This leads to a number of outtakes where I turn around and kick my toolbox. Maybe I could make a video of that someday… MHS’s gameplay anger.

7. Rossz
    January 24, 2012 at 9:08 am

In the very unlikely event I’ll be able to come, roughly how many tokens should I buy to play qualifiers and the consolation tournament ?

8. January 24, 2012 at 7:46 pm

I’m planning on coming to watch. Would love to enter but it would be a right farce 🙂 Nobody can drain 3 balls in a row with 0 points like me, a pinball dyslexic.

9. January 24, 2012 at 7:56 pm

You will need $20 in tokens to play the tournament machines. Token machines and rolls are available so you can always pick up more anytime.

Come on along, we’ve got 130 players so far waiting for you to take them down …

10. Rossz
    January 25, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Thanks Bowen.
    I live overseas so it’s not that easy to come for me, but I’ll try to, it seems really awesome.
    At worst I’ll try to prepare a french/belgium team for next year!

11. January 26, 2012 at 3:28 am

Hey Stu: Pinburgh was built so that the best player and the worst player both can have a great time. There’s no elimination and by the end of the tournament you play only against people of the same approximate skill level. Last year our last-place finishers said they had a blast.

Farces can be fun 🙂

12. January 28, 2012 at 3:24 pm

ok bowen, you twisted my arm… I registered and booked my hotel.