PAPA 14 Quarterfinals Group 4 – Iron Man

Cayle George and Adam Lefkoff bring us more PAPA 14 World Pinball Championships action. Group 4 continues on their way through the quarterfinal matchup with game 2 of the 3 game series.

1. Roy Wils
    March 15, 2012 at 8:20 pm

that was like an bigggg ooucchhhh for paul 🙁

he was literally 1 shot away for getting 4 points.. it is just unreal!. also how that warmachine kicked the ball back towards the flippers was brutal!! painfull painfull 🙁 he will be back to play at papa15 though..

the way he performed live catches on most balls was great work,.and awesome to watch!!

2. aiflea
    March 16, 2012 at 9:21 am

Proof that pinball is also a game for watching.

3. Rossz
    March 16, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Big ouch for Andrei at ball 2 too! These videos are really interesting, we can watch the different playing styles, the strategies, I like them as much as like the tutorials!

4. Jason Werdrick
    March 17, 2012 at 9:57 am

Feel real bad for Paul. This was the second game that he was 1 shot away from a first. Hope that didn’t happen in the third game.

5. Chris
    March 17, 2012 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the vid and commentary. As usual, I learned something. I didn’t know that you could collect bogies on the orbits, I thought it was only on the ramps. Thanks!

6. Kevin Stone
    March 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Very impressive production of this video. I immediately went back and watched the Spiderman game 1 of the quarterfinals. Really cool to watch all the skills and strategies and commentary was really great.

But what I really came away with was feeling like this was a TV event, similar to the World Series of Poker. But this is far more interesting of course. How cool would it be to have every finals round and game posted for viewing, say one or two every week, for everyone to ‘watch’ the championships unfold. That would be really really cool!

Of course, after watching these I go play pinball and try to replicate, fail, and then feel like I do after watching the Masters and going to the course thinking I’m gonna break 80 and then don’t break 100. Bwahahahaha!

7. LDK