Northwest Pinball Championships Final – Game 2 – Jackbot

The Northwest Pinball Championships featured one of the most exciting games of Jackbot ever played. We bring you the live audio synched with the main camera feed below.

1. jayhawkai
    July 3, 2012 at 2:29 am

Killer gameplay. Is game 1 up? I don’t remember seeing the AFM video.

July 3, 2012 at 2:35 am

Still waiting on the audio situation for games 1 and 3 to be sorted out. Not a big fan of uploading these three games out of order, but this was such a killer game (and it was already online), I didn’t want to wait.

2. jayhawkai
    July 3, 2012 at 4:03 am

I certainly don’t mind; just didn’t want to miss the other one if it was posted. What an epic match.

3. Marty
    July 3, 2012 at 4:49 am

Great drama!

Psyched for game 3!

4. Marty
    July 3, 2012 at 4:54 am

@MHS, I don’t mind if they are out of order because each game stands on its own

5. Todd Williams
    July 3, 2012 at 10:17 am

I actually got to watch a good portion of this live. It was a hell of a match. All three games. Good stuff guys.

I know now why I have never been very good at Jackbot, to much time chasing waterfalls and not accurately shooting the t-boz shot. Love it Bowen!

6. Roy Wils
    July 3, 2012 at 12:38 pm

great match nicely played by daniele and cayle 🙂 they are doin what i can do to it aswell 😉 i brought up almost 12B last weekend on an 3Ball – No EB machine recently, i wished i could entered that final match. the game plays great as far as i can see on the video. allthough they showed me something new, an little minor thing thou..

which is at the end of everything daniele and cayle putted in their initials.. when they are entering their highscores the characters mirrored from the dmd display onto the 5×5 matrix Visor insert lights on the playfield. ive played jackbot an ton of times in the past, it never came to the attention.. the characters were reflected onto the playfield 🙂 funny

7. O_R_D
    July 3, 2012 at 1:14 pm

What was the stream channel for this event?

8. Marty
    July 3, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Watching geekgamer above in “landscape” orientation makes me want to comment on how much I appreciate the “portrait” orientation you guys implement on your videos. For those who don’t know, go to your video card control panel and set your “orientation” to “portrait”, rotate your monitor 90 degrees and watch all these fantastic videos in glorious true full-screen. It’s the best seat in the house!

9. soren
    July 3, 2012 at 4:39 pm

History in the making. I believe this is the first ever live commentary televised pinball match (well, for all three). And what a match for this debut.

Mark. We all know these videos are a ton of work in post production and management. And it is very very appreciated. That goes for the commentary all stars as well.

10. Marty
    July 3, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I agree Bowen; it’s a travesty that spelling bees get more coverage than piball. What do those spelling bee prima-donnas have on us? I’ve been scanning for babes, saving damsels and getting it in the itchy and scratchy hole long before most of them were born!

11. Womble
    July 3, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Cayle must have been sooooooo pissed. 🙂 To get that score on ball one, only to have it bested. Quite extraordinary.

An excellent demonstration of skills. The ball-handling and shooting was amazing to watch.

Thanks again guys for these videos. They are looking very professional and slick, and the commentaries are very entertaining.

12. Womble
    July 5, 2012 at 9:27 pm

My heart yearns for AFM videos…