Banzai Run Tutorial

1. DHS
    June 28, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Cool use of new toys. Glad to see papa.tv starting to make a difference.

Thank you not just for walking through the ruleset, but also mentioning tournament strategy. Even if it’s boring to watch it’s helpful to know 🙂

One comment on use of cameras: If you’re going to cut-in the player-cam rather than showing it continually, might I suggest putting it next to the table pointing at Bowen so that he can talk directly to it?

2. June 28, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Good action from Shoeless Bo Kerins

3. Don
    June 29, 2013 at 12:06 am

A new tutorial! Oh, God, Yes! I love these and was happy to support the PAPA Kickstarter. Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store with that new equipment. Though you’ve probably already picked your 12 tutorials, I’d love to see Centaur.

June 29, 2013 at 12:09 am

There will be one additional top down tutorial, and then all tutorials will be released in both widescreen / multicam and top-down formats simultaneously. The multiple versions were extremely difficult before the kickstarter, but it will be standard practice in the future.

Also, once the PAPAtv website is up and running, we will be releasing content on a set schedule months in advance, so you will know when the next video will be arriving.

5. Mar
    June 30, 2013 at 7:16 am

Wow, a new tutorial and we get to see some PapaTV gear. Thanks guys for doing this I’m really looking forward to what comes next. There are so many tutorials I desperately want to see.

6. Stashyboy
    June 30, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Great game, great tutorial! Did Bowen say the F-word?! (I say that too if I miss the jackpot shot, though rarely ever get there!)New equipment makes for a really professional production, though maybe make him wear his shoes next time?!
    🙂

7. El Deco
    July 1, 2013 at 7:36 am

Does the Jump shot value cap out? Long time since I played this game and I can’t remember.

Nice tutorial. Nice socks.

8. SAM
    July 1, 2013 at 1:32 pm

El Deco – The cliff jump caps out at a base value of 200k, can score 400k if doubled.

Great tutorial, I play this one a lot and still learned a couple of things. “BANZAI!” is probably my favorite sound clip in any pinball machine.

9. MCC
    July 1, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Great tutorial — thanks!!

10. JPW
    July 2, 2013 at 11:49 am

Having trouble trying to get the video up from my iPhone and iPad.

11. July 8, 2013 at 7:10 pm

hey bowen will you added this tutorial to pinball.org/video?

12. Jef
    July 11, 2013 at 11:31 pm

I second the fact that this video doesn’t work on iPad/iPhone. I had to go to YouTube directly to watch it.