PAPA 16 Videos

1080p versions of the PAPA 16 videos are available at the links below. A full, single video will also be posted in the coming weeks for anyone interested in that file. Our next broadcast will be from Pinball Expo in Chicago, October 20th. A more detailed video schedule will be posted and followed when our updated website is ready.

Thanks for watching.

Qualifying Saturday

Quarterfinals

Semifinals

Finals

1. O_R_D
    August 19, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I can’t thank you guys enough for all the hard work that you have put into the PAPA tournaments and these videos.
    Now if you excuse me, I have several hours of pinball to devour.

2. Alan
    August 20, 2013 at 10:51 am

I have some constructive criticism on the broadcasts. First, you need to find a faster way to switch between cameras. The delay is causing lots of missed viewing. You’ll hear the commentators talking about the gameplay on another machine during a switch, but by the time the camera is switched over the player has drained. Another thing that is very frustrating is the constant switching between games. It makes it very hard to get invested in any of the action because of the constant change. Do you have full recordings of each game that was played and if so will you make it all available at some point, or do we just get an archive of the live broadcast? Please don’t take any of this the wrong way, I love what you’re doing, but it could be so much better.

3. DHS
    August 22, 2013 at 12:03 am

Any chance these could be made available for download? I often want to watch these things either offline or twice, and it would save on bandwidth.

(Yes, I’m aware of ways to capture streams.)

4. Joel Cash
    August 26, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Thanks guys! I’ve only watched the first 45 minutes, but the quality looks great. I really appreciate you guys putting the work into the tournament and the stream. Videos of these quality are really good for the growth of pinball’s popularity.

August 26, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Thanks for the comments. We’ve already managed to address several issues that were caused due to a lack of preparation time between the kickstarter and PAPA 16, so the quality of the broadcast for Expo in Chicago will be greatly improved. We take all of the feedback we receive into consideration, good and bad, and our goal is always to do what we can with that information to help pinball grow.

5. acp
    August 27, 2013 at 2:35 am

Any chance we’ll get some B & C division footage at some point too? Some of my favorite games were in those banks this year, and I’d love to see some of the off-the-beaten path stuff played at a high level too

6. August 27, 2013 at 3:15 pm

woot! perfect opportunity to use my chromecast and send it to the tv! thanks guys