Bonus Coverage of Pinball Expo (updated)

This bonus coverage of the PAPA Pinball Circuit is brought to you by our Expo Circuit event sponsor TiltAmusements.com. The regular Expo broadcast schedule consists of the final hours of qualifying Saturday evening from 10pm – 12pm EST, and the final rounds Sunday morning from 10am EST until a champion has been determined.

Live Qualifying standings for the Expo tournament can be found here.

Bonus coverage gives us an opportunity to work out any broadcast issues at each new location PAPAtv visits, while giving our viewers an additional look at the event. We look forward to bringing you continuing broadcast coverage from both Expo and future events on the PAPA Pinball Circuit!

Audio issues can be related to buffering. If you experience any issues, try letting the video fully load prior to watching.

Highlights from Day 1

Watch live video from PAPAtvPinball on TwitchTV

Full Day 1 Broadcast

Watch live video from PAPAtvPinball on TwitchTV

1. ORD
    October 19, 2013 at 8:10 am

The fact that videos are kept in the Twitch archives is great. Means I can download the footage directly, even if “test” videos like this one don’t get uploaded to YouTube later on.

October 19, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Agreed. We plan on leaving these in the twitch archives permanently as well as uploading them to youtube.

2. anton
    October 19, 2013 at 9:45 am

Why is there no sound?

October 19, 2013 at 12:04 pm

This is out of our control. From my personal experience with twitch videos, it takes a day or so for past broadcasts to be fully functional. I believe this has to do with the post-processing they put on the files, but I don’t have much to back that up. Anyway, the issue typically disappears within a day or two, and if you want to work around it now, try clicking somewhere at the end of the video, letting it buffer briefly, and clicking back at the beginning. That worked for us.

3. NOB
    October 19, 2013 at 10:56 am

Is there something that could be done about the no-sound issue? I haven’t buffered the whole video yet, as it’s loading rather slowly, but having buffered about 10 minutes, I don’t see any reason why there’s still no audio yet. I’m not experiencing those issues with other twitch videos of similar length.

4. ORD
    October 19, 2013 at 1:07 pm

After downloading the full video, I can assure you that there is sound from the very beginning.
    Both the video and sound quality have improved significantly since the PAPA 16 vids, too. The PAPA.tv project is up to an awesome start!