Wheel of Fortune Tutorial

Bowen Kerins teaches how to play Wheel of Fortune in this PAPA Pinball Tutorial.

1. Pinballwiz45b
    July 13, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Another great tutorial! Thank you guys!

2. July 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm

As far as these tutorial videos go, this one teaches very little, but is ridiculously fun to watch! ;D

3. Mark F
    July 14, 2014 at 6:25 am

There is a lot going on there! Seems like the machine kicked his butt, but in the end, had a good game. Now I know why my friend has this machine. Not because of the game show! We love this video series, keep em’ (EM?) coming!!

4. Adam
    July 14, 2014 at 1:29 pm

The production value on these videos is going up and up. I love the instant replays. Especially the ones that Bowen explicitly asks to ignore. 🙂

5. Peter
    July 15, 2014 at 1:20 am

Thank you Bowen for your tutorials… you have single-handedly inspired my family and friends to get better at pinball !

Having said that, this is a really fun video but a TERRIBLE tutorial 🙂 there isn’t much in the way of explaining and I still have no idea how to play this game.

Also, I know that it is (or was) possible to score really high — like > 1 billion — due to a scoring bug but information online on how to do that is really scarce. Does anyone have any tips on how to score high ?

July 15, 2014 at 9:51 am

In my experience, those scores in the billions happen due to a common switch problem on the center ramp. The opto will fire repeatedly and the player can cradle the ball while the score increases.

6. Keith
    August 3, 2014 at 11:26 am

Wheel of Fortune is a TV game show which has shown to have real staying power in American culture. It would be interesting, if this era of machines can endure through the decades, to see how this pin might define this era in forty years.